How many wipes come in each pack?
How big is each wipe?
What is the wipe made of ?
How many Tidymates® wipes can I flush at one time?
Do you have any other quick tips about usage?
- Sewer and Septic safe. 1 or 2 wipes per flush is APPROVED
- Keep lid on Tidymates® reusable canisters shut when not in use, to keep wipes moist.
- Pull wipes out from center of wipe roll.
- Dispenser removal is optional to replace wipes or toilet paper.
Am I supposed to stop using toilet paper when I get a Tidymates® system?
The Tidymates® system is specifically designed to combine toilet paper and Tidymates® flushable wipes. So, keep the “T.P.”, add the wipes!
To find out more about future products CLICK HERE check the appropriate box and we will notify you upon there release!
How long does a pack last?
How quickly do the wipes dry out?
Are these products available in stores?
Are Tidymates® flushable wipes a skin-safe product for all ages?
YES; from toddlers to grandparents. All of our formulations are carefully designed to be non-irritating for virtually all skin types*.*Discontinue use of Tidymates® flushable wipes if they are believed to cause discomfort. Consult with your doctor if discontinuing use does not begin to resolve the issue.
What makes the Tidymates® system better than toilet paper or other wipes?
Tidymates® Side by Side comparison video:
Do Tidymates® products come with a warranty ?
How is Tidymates® more sanitary than traditional wipe containers?
- Unlike having each person “handle” a traditional wipe container to access wipes, the Tidymates® system is designed for dispensing with minimal contact. AND…
- Tidymates® lids are infused with an antibacterial agent to kill common bathroom germs that wind up on the lid’s surface. Namely, Staphylococcus and E-Coli.
Do other brands of wipes work in the Tidymates® system ?
What should I use to clean the Tidymates® dispenser?
About Tidymates® Flushable Wipes
Where is the material of your wipe product produced ?
How Flushable are your wipes, REALLY?
See for yourself : Tidymates® Side by Side comparison video:
Are your wipes biodegradable?
Are there anti-bacterial agents in the formula?
If I have a pre-existing condition in “that” area of my body, can Tidymates® help?
Why are Tidymates® flushable wipes so much better than the others ?
What else can the wipes be used for ?
How do I put this flat pack of wipes into the reusable canister ?
How come my Starter-Kit has an empty reusable canister ?
What is the slot on the bottom of the dispenser for ?
Is my toilet paper dispenser is too wide to install Tidymates®?
Our dispensers snap-in to most traditional toilet paper brackets. However, each starter kit includes 4 end-plugs (choose up to 2 at a time), extending the width of the Tidymates® dispenser by up to an extra ½ inch.
If your toilet paper dispenser is still too wide, even after installing plugs, the width of a bracket itself may need to be adjusted inward (just one).For the determined Tidymates® Die-Hard’s out there, here is what you need to do: Below is a quick, 3rd Party video that shows toilet paper dispenser basics for removal and installation, in case you didn’t already know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ub5drNHnOw
Are you a Die-Hard Tidymates® fan? Did you go above the call of duty and MAKE that toilet dispenser work for the Tidymates® system? Send us photos of the results of your DIY craftsmanship! If we select your “BEFORE & AFTER” pics to post on our site, we’ll send you a promo code for an extra savings you can apply to your very next order.
My spring-loaded toilet roll holder doesn’t work with the Tidymates® system
Where can I buy a Traditional toilet paper dispenser ?
About Improving Digestive Health
We Want To Help You Feel Your Best.
There are many homeopathic options out there that can help to reduce personal discomfort. This is especially for individuals with hemorrhoids, Crohn’s disease, undergoing chemotherapy treatment, IBS, ulcerative colitis or who are just plain irregular.
This section of the Tidymates® website is devoted to finding natural solutions that take aim at improving overall comfort and digestive track health. We encourage you to share your helpful secrets with us so we may share those ideas with others who are looking for help. Leave us your comments here at: email@example.com.
Below are 3rd Party Links* (you will be redirected off buytrio.com by clicking any link below)
- Digestive Benefits of Drinking Pu Er Tea: http://purepuer.com/puer_tea/do/page/health
- Digestive Benefits of Using Probiotics: http://probiotics.org/l-acidohilus-benefits/
- Digestive Benefits of Drinking Water: http://www.everydayhealth.com/water-health/water-body-health.aspx
- Digestive Benefits of Using Vinegar: http://www.rd.com/health/wellness/apple-cider-vinegar-benefits/
- Digestive Benefits of Doing Yoga: http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/health-and-wellness/yoga-for-digestion
- Digestive Benefits of Using Turmeric: http://botanical.com/site/by_you/article_tumeric/turmeric.html
- Digestive Benefits of Dietary Fiber: http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/fiber/art-20043983
- Best and Worst Foods for Digestion: http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20551987_2,00.html
Nothing described above answers my specific installation issue
Our customer service team typically responds within 1 business day to email inquiries at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tidymates® Customer service hours of operation are: